12 Nov RECEPTIONIST
- Practical, specific and applicable knowledge
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Program tailored and focused on specific and applicable practical knowledge
- Work in small groups
- Individual approach to each student
- Option to follow the lectures online (Skype, Zoom)
- Favorable program price and possibility to pay in installments
- Classes are conducted in an accessible way, with simplified explanations of the terminology and process of receptionist work
- The program approved by the Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Croatia, has been developed according to the recommendations of The Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) of the European Union
- Upon completion of the program, the student is issued a certificate of training, a public document required by the law of the Republic of Croatia, qualification is entered in the e-work booklet
COMPETENCIES ACQUIRED UPON FINISHING THE PROGRAM :
1. using internal reservation system;
2. implementing simple activities of preparation for the arrival and welcoming the guests;
3. informing guests on hotel services and local events/attractions;
4. performing simple hotel services during the stay of guests in a hotel;
5. performing simple activities when the guests are leaving;
6. applying the rules of business communication and business manners in the workplace
7. communicating with guests in foreign language according to business manners;
8. applying occupational safety and health measures and providing first aid.
WHO IS THE TRAINING PROGRAM INTENDED FOR?
· attendees who want to specialize for the jobs of reception of a hotel, as well as for those who want to formalize their skills and competencies
· workers in tourism and hotel sector
· unemployed persons who want to specialize for the jobs in deficiency on the market of the Republic of Croatia, confirmed by the competitions of the Croatian Employment Institute
With this training you acquire the knowledge and skills required to recepcionist.
Start date: 23.11. 2020 (duration: 3 months, classes 2-3 times a week in the afternoon)