30 Oct EU PROJECTS PREPARATION AND IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER
With the accession of the Republic of Croatia into the EU, there have been many changes and new opportunities in the areas of economy, tourism, education, trade and the like. Projects funded through EU programs have become the focus of interest of the wider population. There is a lack of trained personnel to draft EU funds projects in the labor market. The program is intended for those who want to get involved or are already drafting EU fund projects and want to formalize the skills and knowledge they possess. Besides that with this kind of training employers will get an employee able to manage the project professionally, it will also ensure unemployed persons to be trained to carry out, monitor, implement and evaluate a specific project, as well as to design a new EU project or a project for their own purposes.
The program has been approved by the Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Croatia, which has been prepared according to the recommendations of the European Union’s Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA).
Upon completion of the program, the trainee is issued a certificate of training, a public document prescribed by the law of the Republic of Croatia, with registration in the e-work booklet.
Competencies acquired by students:
- Identify funding opportunities from EU funds
- Assess the overall goals, purpose and expected results of the project
- Use program and strategy documents and available information in the preparation of the project application
- Develop a project proposal using a project cycle management methodology
- Develop a project budget proposal in accordance with the contract criteria
- Fill in the tender documents and prepare the application for EU grant
- Implement the project in accordance with contract rules and evaluate and produce project implementation reports
- Apply fire safety and first aid measures.
Teaching is conducted on a consultative basis.
Training while working.